Click-to-Text is a nifty website plugin that allows consumers to text your business from any mobile or desktop website with a single click.
We use Click-to-Text in our Customer Support team to interact with Zipwhip customers.
For more details, see our Click-to-Text blog.
- You can now customize the size and color of your Click-to-Text button so that it fits perfectly with your website and brand.
- We removed the requirement of putting default text in your plugin message box. So, you can choose to prompt customers to text in something specific, or you can leave it open.
- We’ve implemented character count limits and warnings, so the customer knows when they’re getting close to reaching the maximum message length.
- Use our free Click-to-Text button generator tool
- Insert your landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number
- Write a default text message (optional)
- Submit your email address
- Choose the size and colors you want your button to be
- Copy and paste your code into your website
Have your web developer find the different locations of the click-to-text code and either hide or remove it from the codebase.
If you experience in Click-to-Text issue, for example, the button is not working, we recommend first contacting your web developer to see if recent changes to your website were made. Remember, this important piece of code will live on your website and be controlled by your website administrator.
Zipwhip.com | Support Center | Zipwhip Status