The Zipwhip Desktop app notifies you of new text messages sent to your business phone number, even if you are working in another program or not logged into the web app.
- Click here to download the desktop app.
- Follow the instructions for your Mac or PC.
- Once downloaded, click the Z (Zipwhip) logo in your app tray to open the app.
* Mac: Top of your screen
- Enter your zipwhip.com credentials to log in
Note: To access features like signatures, auto-replies, keywords, etc. use the Web app.
Mobile App (iOS & Android)
Click here to download the Mobile app
On your mobile device, log into your App Store.
* Google Play for Android or Apple App Store for iOS.
- Search for Zipwhip
- Select Zipwhip
- Once installed, login using your Zipwhip account credentials.
For Windows Group Policy Deployment to install the Zipwhip Desktop Application on multiple workstations, an MSI installer is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org details.
Zipwhip.com | Support Center | Zipwhip Status