For Windows 10 users it is recommended that you add the desktop app to your Startup program list as well as run the Desktop application as the administrator.
Once you have downloaded the Zipwhip desktop application you should see the shortcut icon on your desktop.
1. To add a program to the Startup folder, right click on the Zipwhip shortcut icon and select "Copy" from the popup menu.
2. Open the “Run” dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R. Type "shell:startup" (without the quotes) in the Open edit box and click OK.
3. In the right pane of the Windows Explorer window, right-click on the empty space and select Paste from the popup menu. The shortcut will be saved in the Startup directory.
It is also recommended that you run the application as administrator.
1. From the desktop shortcut icon select the Run as administrator option.
2. When prompted to confirm if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer select yes.
You may also need to customize your notifications tray.
1. Select the arrow icon in the system tray. Click and drag the Zipwhip icon from the window to the menu bar.
- Email the Support Team
- Text or Call (855) 947-9447