The iOS app also requires Push notifications be auto enabled (Android operating systems do not require this custom setting); please follow the instructions below if you are using an iPhone.
Push notifications alert users of new inbound messages to your business number when you are not active in the app or the device is asleep. Push notifications a device setting change.
To allow notifications:
1. At the top of the contact conversation panel, tap the settings icon of three horizontal lines. The settings menu will appear.
2. Under Notifications, tap the Apple Push Notifications link.
3. You will be redirected to Zipwhip settings in your device’s System Preferences.
4. Under Allow Zipwhip to Access, tap Notifications.
5. In the Notifications settings, you may choose to allow notifications, enable a sound alert when a push notification is received, display a badge counter icon that counts the number of unmarked text messages, and the ability to show notifications on the lock screen.
6. When you are finished customizing the notification settings, the Apple device auto saves your changes in Zipwhip.
- Email the Support Team
Click-to-Text the Support Team