Yes, you can! Just make sure that you have the Zipwhip desktop application downloaded onto your desktop or laptop computer.
1. Either use the short key win+z to open a new text icon, or right click the Zipwhip ‘Z’ icon in the notifications area on the right side of the control panel and select New Text option
2. Click the paper clip icon in the bottom left hand corner of the in the new text pop-up window
3. There will be a pop up window prompting for the file you would like to attach
4. Select the desired file from your computer and click Open
5. The image that you attached will show as a thumbnail to the right of the paper clip icon
6. Select your recipient, enter any text content, click Send and your picture message is on its way.
Email The Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Text/Call the Support Team
Monday thru Friday from 6 AM to 5 PM (PT)