The Zipwhip desktop application’s main menu includes the commands you can use to send text messages, change operating modes, and get technical support.
The commands on the main menu include:
• New Text: Click to open a Send Text message box.
• Open Zipwhip: Click to open the Zipwhip Web Application.
• Privacy Mode: Click to turn on/off Privacy Mode, which prevents incoming messages from automatically opening when they are received.
• Support: Click to send an email message to the Support Team.
• About Zipwhip: Click to see version information for the desktop application.
• Log Out: Click to log out of the desktop application. The app continues to operate when you log out.
• Settings: Click to open the Settings dialog box and change audio notifications, how text messages close, keyboard shortcuts, or network settings.
• Exit: Click to close the desktop application without logging out.
To open the main menu:
• On the taskbar, right-click the Desktop App icon (windows). The main menu opens.
Email The Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Text/Call the Support Team
Monday thru Friday from 6 AM to 5 PM (PT)