To send a text message, you must open a Send Text message box. You can open a message box by clicking the desktop app icon or opening the main menu and clicking New Text. To successfully send a text message, the message must include either text or an image. You can send a message that includes an image but does not include text. However, you cannot send a message that has no text and no image.
To send a text message
1. To open a Send Text message box, do one of the following:
• You can click the Desktop App icon and a Send Text message box opens.
• You can right-click the Desktop App icon to open the main menu, click New Text, and a Send Text message box opens.
2. To add the message recipient, do one of the following:
• Start typing the recipient’s name, and then select the appropriate contact when they appear in the Contact List.
• Start typing the recipient’s phone number, and then select the appropriate contact when they appear in the Contact List.
3. Click the Contact List down arrow and then select the recipient from the Contact List.
4. Click in the Message box and type your message.
5. Click Send.
Click-to-Text the Support Team
Email The Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Text/Call the Support Team
Monday thru Friday from 6 AM to 5 PM (PT)